And the winner is……. LOUISE PICKFORD. Congratulations Louise!
This Competition is now closed.
The 100 days to SUMMER COUNTDOWN starts on 23 August.
We are 100% committed to getting you summer ready – full of CONFIDENCE and VITALITY.
We would LOVE you to join us. Enter your details below to get:
- the amazing 100 DAYS TO SUMMER PACK – loaded with great tools, tips and motivation strategies, recipes, exercises, and more….
- the chance to WIN a Healthy Mummy Summer Countdown Pack (valued at $450).
- PLUS we have LOADS of competitions and specials throughout the countdown to KEEP YOU EXCITED, MOTIVATED and ON TRACK
Register to take part today by entering your details below! You will then receive your FREE 100 Days to Summer Countdown Pack
WIN this Healthy Mummy Countdown To Summer Pack (valued $450)
What to do next?
- Enter your details below and tell us in 25 words or less what your summer health and weight loss goals are.
- When you enter your details below you are also automatically entered the competition to WIN the Countdown to Summer Pack.
- Join our private support group and meet other mums who are also working to achieve their goals
For your chance to WIN this awesome prize pack, simply enter your details and tell us in 25 words or less ‘what your Summer health & weight loss goals are’.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is valued at $450
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The competition closes midnight 31st August 2020
- The winner will be chosen by the Healthy Mummy Team of Judges at the Healthy Mummy HQ, Manly, NSW, Australia.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner/s of this competition will be contacted via email and also posted on our ‘Competition Winners’ blog posts (posted healthymummy.com).
- Winners have 14 days to claim their prize once their name has been announced.
P.S – if you have trouble entering your email address – make sure you write your email – not copy and paste it – plus you can try leaving a space at the end.