The Healthy Mummy tech team are at it again. They have been working tirelessly (and excitedly) to improve and better our NEW 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App based on YOUR feedback.
They have been tinkering and tweaking away where necessary. And while we are LOVING the new developments and updates happening, it’s your thoughts and feedback that counts.
For example, are you happy with the App? Do you find it easy to navigate? Is there any specific feedback you want to give us?
Here at Healthy Mummy H.Q our goal is to make the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App the best possible TOOL, ensuring your weight loss journey is as easy, motivating and as educational as possible.
More exiting App features coming your way ladies!
Here’s an update of App new features and fixes that are getting tested and/or being released very soon!
Here’s whats in testing:
- TABATA: Tabata is in testing mode ladies and it will be realised on Monday morning, just in time for Day 1 of the August – METABOLISM BOOSTING – 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Here’s what will be live in the next day or so:
- Minimum calories field in recipe search – This will be added in the next App release. Woohoo. You can now set minimum and maximum calories when searching for meals to make it really easy to get specific about what meals you want to appear in your searches.
- Improvements to measurement graph – When you set up your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge profile, your starting weight will no longer be zero kilograms. Rather, it will be YOUR starting weight. That way, you can better track your weight loss progress. Your starting weight will also be displayed more clearly.
- Favourites star being made BIGGER
Here’s what is being worked on / coming REAL SOON:
- Improved desktop version – Improving our website version of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App is a MAJOR priority. We hope to better make use of the large screen space. We wish to make it more user friendly, prevent scrolling issues, display issues etc. Once this is completed and tested, we can start to plan when to move away from old Challenge hub website and old App.
- Improvements to the PDF – We are making improvements to the PDF server to stop it from being overworked and preventing downloads at times.
- Post Natal long play work outs – Post natal specific workout videos are being developed. How awesome is that?
Here’s some of your suggestions we are working on / looking at:
- Ability to manually add in other items to your shopping list so you can use it for … just about everything really!
- Ability to go back to previous days to update your calories/exercise minutes and view that info in a graph.
- Having a default view setting for your meal plan ie “grid” or “list” view that you can update in your Profile.
- When searching for recipes in the Hub – have the ability to add ones you like immediately to your Meal Plan.
Remember – our App developments are all about IMPROVING YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. So YOUR feedback is super important to us. If you have any suggestions go to our Customer Support Hub here
Love the sound of our App but not a Challenge member yet? SIGN UP TODAY!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, customisable weight loss program PROVEN to help mums reach their weight loss goals.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
Mums who have transformed their bods on the Challenge
Can you believe Mel is a mum-of-four? We sure can’t. She looks absolutely magnificent. Since jumping on board with the Healthy Mummy, Mel has lost an incredible 14 kilograms*.
Mel shares, “The Healthy Mummy has transformed my life, more than just physically too.”
Most of all Mel reveals, “I can finally say, I LOVE WHO I AM!”
Wow. Jacoby recently hit a milestone weight loss goal. She hit 70 kilograms on the scales. She’s down from 88.8 kilograms. Thats an incredible 19 kilogram weight loss! How fabulous is that?
Jacoby says, “The biggest thing I’ve realised since starting this journey is that I need to take care of myself, in all different ways, it all equals being healthy in mind and body.”
Of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Jacoby says, “I can honestly say at 35 I’m the fittest and strongest I’ve ever been in my life. Amazing what you can achieve with support love and some will power to keep moving.”