Try this delicious, quick and easy, low calorie, peanut and chicken asian-inspired dish.
A great healthy eating meal that won’t feel like you are depriving yourself of tasty food.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups of soba, egg or rice noodles
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 tbs of soy sauce (try low sodium)
- 3 tbs of peanut butter or nut butter
- 2 tbs of brown sugar
- 1 tbs of sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped (you could use prawns or even shredded BBQ chicken)
- 1 small red capsicum sliced
- 1 handful of shallots sliced
- 1 handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh mint, chopped
- Crushed peanuts for garnish
- Cook the noodles as per instructions
- Whisk the peanut butter and lime juice together
- Into the lime mixture, whisk in the rest of the ingredients
- Toss in with the noodles and mix evenly
- Garnish with sesame seeds and any leftover coriander
Approximately 250 calories per serve.