- Do I need to do the exercises every day?
- Do I need to do more exercise on top of the daily plan?
- My body is very sore from the exercises. Should I have a day off or push through?
- I am severely sleep deprived and am worried I’ll lose motivation. How can I get through this?
- I have muscle separation and/or pelvic floor issues – are there separate exercises to do?
Do I need to do the exercises every day?
For best results, it is good to follow the exercise plan included in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge as much as you can. On Wednesday and Sunday we have included rest days, but if you feel strong enough to exercise these days, it’s great to still do a fast paced walk to get your body moving. If you feel too tired on some days to do the exercise, don’t feel bad. Just do what you can and something is better than nothing. Your goal should be to constantly improve on what you do – so if on week one you only manage 3 days, but on week two you manage 4 days – that is a great success.
Do I need to do more exercise on top of the daily plan?
You don’t need to, but if you have enough energy to do a daily walk or other kind of exercises then you can. The daily exercises on the plan are based on HIIT (high intensity interval training) and are very effective – most mums feel pretty tired after each routine – so see how you feel and always remember to warm up and down to prevent sore muscles.