The Healthy Kids STRAWBERRY Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a DELICIOUS, nutritious and HEALTHY smoothie snack.
It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skimmed milk and contains NO added sugars.
It is a nutritious snack that has been specifically made for kids. It is rich in carbohydrates and protein. It also contains probiotics for a healthy tummy.
It ALSO contains a MASSIVE 50 per cent of a child’s calcium needs (when combined with skim milk).
Here at Healthy Mummy H.Q – we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new product (as do our little ones). But don’t take our word for it…here is what Sophie Barrett, 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and Private Facebook Support Group member has to say.
What my kids REALLY think of the NEW Healthy Kids Strawberry Smoothie
Oh my goodness…. my kids just can’t get enough of the Healthy Kids Strawberry Smoothie.
From Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or snacks, and everything in between, they MUST have a daily dose of this delicious flavour!
- Smoothies (both with and without added ingredients). Their fave besides just milk would be extra strawberries, oats and yoghurt to keep their bellies full while being active little people.
- My son LOVES to take his warm to school in a thermos, and I’m ok with him having THIS flavoured milk with the added 16 essential vitamins and minerals, means his little brain can focus at school AND he gets to enjoy flavoured milk like his friends.
- We’ve had strawberry flavoured yoghurt for an afternoon snack. Add extra ingredients like fruit and nuts to keep their little tummies even more full.
- Strawberry oats for a nutritious and warm breakfast over the cooler months.
- Bliss Balls – of course we want them to snack right! These are soooo delicious, and while they think they’re getting a “treat”, mummy is sneaking in essential vitamins and minerals into their diets, especially good for those fussy kids, because the bliss balls are sweet. Perfect for on the go snacking as well!
Seriously, my kids just can’t get enough!
To learn MORE about the Kids Smoothies please click here.