We currently have a Marketing Executive position at The Healthy Mummy Manly Office
The role will be working across our Healthy Mummy brand
If you would like to apply, please email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter
About The Healthy Mummy
- The Healthy Mummy is a dynamic and young business (7 years old) which is the fastest growing niche health and weight loss company created just for mums.
- The Healthy Mummy is a content, commerce and community business which places it customer as number 1.
- The business includes a heavy digital footprint (www.healthymummy.com)
- It has a heavy social media presence with over 850,000 mums which includes FB pages, FB groups, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat.
- It also has a strong offline presence with 150 Healthy Mummy Consultants and 30 Fitness Trainers Nationally.
- It is a fast growing business and is looking for new staff members to be part of the growth
The candidate must have the passion and desire to make a difference and also have a genuine interest in health, food or fitness.
Marketing & Sales Executive Position
The job roles involves
- Implementing all marketing campaigns
- Implementing content marketing strategies
- Working across all business assets including the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge & Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- Being a creative thinker who can work in s fast paced environment
The person must
- Have extensive experience of working within sales and marketing across ecommerce and social media
- Have extensive experience with email marketing systems, targeting and CRM systems
- Have extensive experience with Facebook & Google advertising
- Have experience with direct sales
- Be able to demonstrate a results driven track record
- Have a passion for achieving results
- Be innovative and quick to learn
- Be self motivated and an upbeat and can do personality
- Want to make a difference in a fast growing company
- Have high energy and a drive to succeed
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Be able to think on your feet
- At least 2 years experience of consumer marketing and sales experience
- At least 2 years experience of working in ecommerce sales
- At least 2 years experience with email marketing systems
- At least 2 years experience with Facebook marketing
- Previous experience working on a multi layered social brand
- Previous experience of driving revenue results via sales and marketing
What this job can offer
- 5 days a week position
- Office in Manly
- Being part of fast growing and energetic Company where you can make a difference
- A great working environment and culture
- Long term career opportunities
Salary – negotiable depending on experience
Start date – May/June
If you would like to apply for this role, please email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter
If you are shortlisted for an interview we will be in contact within 5 days of submitting your application.