Looking for some fun Christmas themed baking to do with the kids, but without any ACTUAL baking in the oven? We’ve got the recipe for you….
These cute Rice Bubble Christmas Trees require minimal ingredients and only a small amount of grown-up stove top stirring time.
The kids will have a ball decorating these with sprinkles, silver balls, stars (or whatever you have on hand).
Christmas and healthy eating can go hand in hand if you are following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We have STACKS of Christmas recipes on our challenge hub, or check out the Festive Cookbook for more ideas.
The Healthy Mummy Festive Cookbook
The Festive Cookbook is an absolute must-have this Christmas.
The eBook features everything from how to stay on track during the silly season to dos and don’ts on alcoholic beverages. The book also features a range of healthy yet delicious recipes including Starters, Sides, Mains, Desserts, Smoothies, Leftovers and Cocktails.
For more recipes join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily?
That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
What do you get? You get access to:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.