- Take part now in The 28 Day Challenge to receive 1 automatic entry
- Any existing membership renewal during the competition period will get 1 automatic entry
- Refer a friend and receive 3 bonus automatic entries for every friend who signs up to The 28 Day Challenge
Terms & Conditions
Win the ultimate family summer holiday including your very own Travel Concierge.
PLUS, loads of other prizes to help you on your health & fitness journey.
All sections and information in this document form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on the part of the participant.
|1||Promoter||Name: The Healthy Mummy Pty Ltd
ABN: 12 153 827 751
Address: Suite 16/74 The Corso, Manly NSW 2095
|2||Who may enter?||Entry into this promotion is only open to persons who meet all the following criteria:
(i) Residents of Australia.
(ii) 18 years of age or older.
(iii). Is willing, ready and able to complete all entry requirements and accept the prize in full if they are a winner, at the times and dates set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its contractors and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
|3||Promotional Period||The promotion commences at 12:01am AEDT on 19 October 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm AEDT on the 7 January 2023 (“Promotional Period”).|
|4||(a)||How to enter?||Eligible Entrants must enter via at least one (1) of the following methods and complete their entry during the Promotional Period:
|(b)||Maximum number of entries||Maximum number of total entries per entrant is 50|
|5||(a)||List of prizes||MAJOR PRIZE:
The first Eligible Entry drawn will be the Major Prize Winner. The Major Prize Winner will receive a Family Holiday to the destination of the winner’s choice to a maximum value of $8,000.
The Major Prize will be arranged by a Travel Concierge, My World Travel Concierge ABN 86 202 072 121 appointed by the Promoter, and can be used for part or full payment of your Family Holiday. Any unused portion of the prize will forfeited, is not redeemable for cash, nor kept as a credit for subsequent use.
If, after using your Major Prize to book your holiday, there is a balance remaining to be paid, you must pay this balance with a credit/charge card. If you make a change to your booking, any applicable change fees will need to be paid by you with a credit/charge card. If the value of your revised booking is greater than the original booking, you will be required to pay the difference with a credit/charge card to secure your revised booking. If the value of your revised booking is less than the original booking, you will be refunded the difference to the original method of payment (up to a maximum of the amount paid in cash – any amount paid using your prize is non-refundable). If you cancel your booking, the value of the Major Prize will not be refunded, and no replacement Prize will be issued. Any booking cancellation fees cannot be paid for using the Prize, and will be payable by the winner with a credit/charge card. All travel or accommodation must be completed by 24 March 2024.
Maximum retail value of the Major Prize is $8,000
RUNNER UP PRIZES:
The next ten (10) Eligible Entries drawn will each receive a Healthy Mummy Fitness Pack in the following order i.e. 1st Runner Up Winner will receive Pack 1; 2nd Runner Up Winner will receive Pack 2; 3rd Runner Up Winner will receive Pack 3; and so on until all 10 Packs have been awarded. Each Runner Up Pack includes the following;
Maximum retail value of each Runner Up Prize is $200.
|(b)||How the winners are determined||
Five (5) additional reserve entries will be drawn in case of an ineligible entry.
|(c)||Maximum value of prizes||The total maximum prize pool value is $10,000|
|6||Winner notification||The winners will be notified by email within 2 business days of the prize draw.|
|7||Winner publication||The final results of the draw will be published at www.thehealthymummy.com from 24 January 2023 for a minimum of 28 days.|
|8||Redraw or redetermination of winner||The Promoter reserves the right to re-determine the winner/s in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If a prize/s remains unclaimed or forfeited at 5:30pm (AEST) on 17 April 2023, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at 2.00pm (AEST) on 24 April 2023. The entrant/s will have seven (7) working days to contact the Promoter and accept the prize, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The winner/s, if any, will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw and will be published at www.thehealthymummy.com within two (2) business days of the draw from 27 April 2023 for a minimum of 28 days.|
|9||Permit Numbers||Authorised under ACT TP22/01995 & SA Licence No. T22/1644.|
- Entry is only open to persons specified in Item 2 of the above Schedule to Entry Conditions (“Schedule”).
- To enter, eligible entrants must follow the instructions specified in Item 4(a) of the Schedule.
- Entrants must not enter more than the number of times specified in Item 4(b) of the Schedule.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by or in the period indicated in Item 3 of the Schedule. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the Promoter receives the entry in its promotion database, and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter may, at any time, verify the eligibility of entrants and entries (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence if required to enter this promotion). Entrants must fully cooperate with the Promoter in connection with such verifications.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. However, the Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at its discretion accept an entry which contains errors or omissions.
- All costs with entering this promotion (including without limitation, costs in accessing any website) is the entrant’s responsibility.
- If this promotion involves the entrant participating in any physical or sporting activity, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- the entrant is fit, in good health, and not aware of any reasons that may harm or endanger their health by participating in such activities. Without limitation, the entrant warrants and agrees that at the time they participate in the activities, they will not be pregnant, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and will not have any heart condition, abnormal blood pressure, epilepsy, pre-existing injury or any other medical condition that might make it unsafe for them to participate in the activities;
- the entrant may be required to undertake tasks that may be physically challenging and may involve risks of injury, illness or death, some of which may be obvious and others that may not be obvious;
- the entrant may be required to sign an indemnity form (with content that the Promoter determines in its discretion) before participating in the activities, and if they refuse to sign the indemnity form, this will disqualify the entrant and the Promoter may select another person to replace the entrant at its sole and absolute discretion;
- the Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any personal injury, illness or death caused to the entrant or any other person in connection with the entrant’s participation in the activities; and
- the entrant must conduct themself in an appropriate manner and follow the Promoter’s instructions and all venue rules and regulations at all times.
- If this promotion involves the entrant submitting any photographs, images, films, recordings, footages, videos, sms or mms messages, testimonials, comments, artistic works, literary works, information, materials or documents to the Promoter (“Content”) then the entrant agrees that:
- the entrant must not submit any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, obscene, derogatory, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, insulting, scandalous, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, not suitable for children under 15 years, unlawful, libellous, hateful, objectionable in relation to race, religion, ethnicity or gender, capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law, capable of giving rise to a civil liability or otherwise unsuitable or inappropriate;
- the entrant must not submit any Content that breaches or may breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights;
- the Content is the entrant’s own original independent creation and does not include any third party’s intellectual property or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- the entrant is fully responsible for the Content. The Promoter will not be liable for the Content or its use in any way;
- before submitting the content, the entrant has obtained or obtains the consent of all persons who appear in the Content to in relation to the use of the Content for this promotion;
- the Content has not been published previously or used in any other promotion;
- the Content will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- the entrant will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those laws governing intellectual property, content, defamation, publication, privacy and the access and use of computer or communication systems;
- the Promoter may review all Content and may at any time reject, remove or take down any Content (wholly or partially) at its sole and absolute discretion without notice if it considers, discovers or suspects the Content not to comply with any of these Term and Conditions;
- the entrant must comply with all requests by the Promoter to remove, take down or edit any Content;
- unless clause 1.10 applies, the entrant grants the Promoter, its affiliates, agencies and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, disclose and display the Content for any purpose and in any media and medium, without compensation, liability, restriction on use, attribution of the entrant’s moral rights. Entrants warrant that they have full authority and rights to grant such rights to the Promoter.
- the entrants must not assert any moral rights in connection with the Content;
- If the Promoter requires, all title and property in any Content will be transferred from the entrant to the Promoter and the entrant will not be entitled to any compensation for such transfer.
- The prizes in this promotion include the prizes set out in Item 5(a) of the Schedule. The entrant agrees to any terms relating to the prizes set out in Item 5(a) of the Schedule.
- Prize winners will be selected in accordance with the method set out in Item 5(b) of the Schedule.
- Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the terms set out in Item 6 of the Schedule, and their names and/or suburbs will be published in accordance with the terms set out in Item 7 of the Schedule.
- The entrant must ensure they provide their correct contact details to the Promoter, and to notify the Promoter of any changes to their contact details before the date and time for announcing winners. The Promoter will not be liable if it cannot contact any winner because of any incorrect contact details provided by an entrant.
- If the Promoter requests, the winner (and any parent or guardian of the winner) must provide the Promoter with proof of identity before being eligible to claim a prize. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If any prize or portion of a prize is unavailable, the Promoter may at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the prize or portion of that prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority, if applicable.
- The maximum prize pool value is set out in Item 5(c) of the Schedule. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the total prize value or any individual prize value.
- Prizes or any unused portion, may not be sold, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing.
- Prizes are awarded subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize (including without limitation, transportation costs) are not included and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The entrant agrees to the terms concerning (if applicable) redraws and redetermination of winners set out in Item 8 of the Schedule.
- These Terms and Conditions and any promotional materials connected with this promotion do not include by implication any term, condition, representation or warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability, acceptability, fitness for purpose, condition, description, assembly, image, manufacture, design or performance of any of the prizes, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter collects the entrant’s personal information to conduct this promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including without limitation, to its agents, contractors, affiliated entities, service providers, prize suppliers and Australian regulatory authorities.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, suburb of residence, photo, likeness, image, voice, recording, film and/or footage in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration to promote this promotion (including any outcome) and promote any products and services that the Promoter supplies or distributes.
- 4.SOCIAL MEDIA
- If the entrant is required to enter this promotion using a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or any other social media website, the entrant agrees:
- that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with (where applicable) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or any other social media website (unless otherwise specified); and
- that any questions comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to (as applicable) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or other social media website.
- If the entrant is required to enter this promotion using a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or any other social media website, the entrant agrees:
- All of the Promoter’s decisions in connection with this promotion are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decisions, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority, if applicable. All decisions are made at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- Entrants agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against all losses, costs, expenses, damages or liabilities that the Promoter suffers or incurs or is likely to suffer or incur, and against all claims, demands, proceedings, suits and actions against the Promoter in connection with an entrant’s breach of any of these Conditions.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter may at its sole and absolute discretion and to the full extent permitted by law:
- invalidate any entry;
- disqualify any entrant; and/or
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate,
for any reason the Promoter deems appropriate at its discretion, including without limitation if:
- any entry does not comply with any of these Conditions, is incomplete or indecipherable, or is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents;
- any entrant does not comply with these Term and Conditions or tampers with the entry process;
- the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated;
- any technical difficulty, equipment malfunction, problem with networks or communication lines, traffic congestion, infection by computer virus or bug, bad weather, pandemic, or act of God occurs;
- any theft, fraud, unauthorised, unexpected or third party access, interference or intervention occurs; and/or
- any act, omission, failure or delay occurs which is not reasonably within the Promoter’s control, or which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, directors, contractors, agents and affiliated entities) is not responsible for and excludes all liabilities (including exclusion of all liabilities for negligence, personal injury, illness and death of any person), losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims, demands, proceedings, actions and suits (whether or not direct, indirect, special, consequential) arising as a result of or in connection with any of the following:
- any technical difficulty, equipment malfunction, problem with networks or communication lines, traffic congestion, infection by computer virus or bug, bad weather or act of God occurs;
- any theft, fraud, unauthorised, unexpected or third-party access, interference or intervention occurs; and/or
- any act, omission, failure or delay occurs which is not reasonably within the Promoter’s control, or which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion;
- entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered or damaged, whether or not due to the Promoter’s act, omission or fault;
- variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- entrant’s or other person’s participation in this promotion;
- damage caused to any prize in transit before the prize winner takes possession;
- tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- use or misuse of the prize;
- invalidation of any entry;
- disqualification of any entrant; and/or
- any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of this promotion.
- If any vehicle is to be loaned to an entrant or winner, such loan is subject to the prize supplier’s standard terms and conditions in relation to vehicle loan arrangements. The entrant or winner must sign any document or agreement that the prize supplier requires before accepting and using the loan vehicle (including any deed of release and indemnity). Without limiting the terms in the vehicle loan agreement, the entrant or winner agrees that:
- the vehicle must be collected and returned at a time and to a location the prize supplier requires; and
- the entrant or winner will be responsible for all fuel costs and traffic infringement fines, penalties and tolls incurred during the loan period.
- The entrant must comply with all additional terms set out in Item 9 of the Schedule.
- Where applicable, the permits/licences issued for the conduct of this promotion are set out in Item 9 of the Schedule.