This is an easy, flavoursome and budget friendly family meal which you can eat on a healthy eating plan or weight loss diet.
As we are also using minced meat, it means your little ones will find it easy to chew.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 400 grams of lean beef mince
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of coriander
- 2tsp of cumin
- 2 tsp of coriander seeds
- 2tsp of smoked paprika
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs
- 4 tbs of yoghurt
- 1 lemon grated
- In a blender pulse all of the ingredients together (except for yoghurt and lemon).
- Take a handful of the mixture and form it straight around the skewers, or use smaller golf ball sized pieces to form around the skewers.
- On a hot BBQ or grill cook until cooked through
- Combine the yoghurt with the lemon zest and serve with skewers
A serve of skewers is 270 calories