Kelly Craven has reviewed our Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie and she’s had some amazing results after just SEVEN days.
The gorgeous mum has suffered with IBS and digestive issues, as well as gallstones and a gluten intolerance.
“I have been using the Tummy smoothie for seven days now,” she says. “From the first time I had a tummy smoothie, I instantly noticed that there was no bloating afterwards. The bloat has literally disappeared.
“My belly feels so much lighter. My tummy even feels healthier.”
REVIEW: Mum with IBS and digestive problems reviews The Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie
In 2014, Kelly was diagnosed with IBS as well as chronic anxiety attacks and then in 2017, she was diagnosed with gallstones.
“In 2018 I had my gallbladder removed. Mid 2019 when I was pregnant with my third and final child, I was diagnosed with a gluten intolerance,” she says.
“Doctors believe that my chronic anxiety is triggered by my IBS and vice versa. So it’s all about digestive issues and gut health.”
The mum-of-three has been following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for 14 months and lost 12.9kg so far.
“I have seen many health benefits since starting The Healthy Mummy program,” she says. “I have seen weight loss, clothes falling off me, my moods have changed and am a lot happier, I’m sleeping a lot better and I have heaps of energy!
“I have a lot more motivation especially from the Healthy Mummy Facebook support groups. The main health benefit for me has been feeling healthier since eating healthier and cleaner.
“The Healthy Mummy recipe hub has been an eye opener for me as I was diagnosed with non alcoholic fatty liver in July 2020 so I had to do a complete 360 and learn how to feed my body the right foods and nutrients that it needed.”
Amazingly, Kelly says her face is looking healthier and she’s losing inches from her body.
“Mentally, I’m in the right state of mind. I’m feeling awesome,” she says. “I’m taking it all one day at a time and I’m noticing my moods are a lot more mellow and happier since turning my health around.”
What a typical day looks like for Kelly:
Breakfast: A Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothie
Lunch: A Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothie
Dinner: A Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothie or a Healthy Mummy dinner
Dessert: Healthy Mummy hot chocolate collagen
Snacks: 2 x Healthy Mummy Snacks from the App
“My favourite Healthy Mummy meal is Mexican Lasagne. There are times where I will have vegetables with it or I change it up a bit and have a slice of pineapple and some beetroot on the side with it,” she says.
“My favourite snack is the Berry and Banana Snack Plate. My favourite app workouts are the Dance Cardio, Dance Strong and the No Equipment Workouts.”
Kelly’s advice for other mums:
- Don’t throw yourself in the deep end straight away otherwise you could find it very overwhelming for you and the journey.
- Start out small, with with baby steps. I’ve taken 15months to get to where I am and I’m nowhere near finished with my journey yet.
- Take your time and focus on eating healthy, learn about portion control, make sure you’re staying hydrated, exercises (even if it’s three days a week) and just believe in yourself.
“If you slip up, that’s fine. We are only human. Enjoy it, as tomorrow is a new day. But no matter what, do not give up! Stay motivated. Stay dedicated. You will get there.”
Join Kelly on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.