Chocolate Sesame Treats
Here is a Healthy Mummy reader recipe that you can add into your eating plan guilt free.
The whole family will enjoy these Chocolate Sesame Treats, so get busy in the kitchen this week!
Chocolate Sesame Treats Recipe
- 2 cups of dessicated coconut. (150g)
- 3 tbsp of hulled tahini. (60g)
- 1 heaped tbsp of honey. (20g)
- Approx 8 pitted dates. (50g)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence. (5ml)
- Pinch of salt
- 25g of dark choc chips. (For the top)
- 1 tsp coconut oil. (10g)
- Place all ingredients (except the choc chips), into a blender. Adding them in, in the order listed is best as it makes it easier to mix.
- Blend until it’s a smooth and well combined mixture.
- Scoop the mix into a lined baking tray and press down firmly with your hand.
- Melt the choc chips in the microwave for approx 90 seconds. (Check & stir every 30 secs)
- When its melted, spoon on and spread to cover the top of the slice. Place it in the fridge until set.
- Cut into 12 squares.
Makes 12 squares
158 calories a serve/square
Recipe sent in by Kelly Kirchner
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here