Here at The Healthy Mummy we LOVE chocolate and don’t think you should feel guilty for enjoying it as part of your healthy eating plan.
This is why we created this FREE ebook loaded with easy-to-prepare, delicious chocolate recipes made with healthy, fresh ingredients and all recipes are under 300 calories.
To download your FREE copy simply enter your details below.
Can chocolate really be part of your healthy eating plan?
Yes!! Yes, you can enjoy chocolate guilt free and also reap its health benefits. Chocolate contains antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage. It also contains compounds that can boost your mood and improve cognitive function.
However, chocolate is also high in calories and fat, so it is important to eat it in moderation.
If you are looking for a healthy way to enjoy chocolate, here are a few tips:
- Choose chocolate that is made with natural ingredients: Avoid chocolate that contains artificial sweeteners or added sugar.
- Opt for dark chocolate: It has a high percentage of cocoa solids (70% or more) for maximum health benefits.
- Watch portion sizes: A square or two can satisfy your craving without overindulging.
- Pair it with healthy foods: Enjoy chocolate with nutritious foods to create a balanced snack – e.g fruit.
- Avoid mindless eating: Instead of mindlessly munching on chocolate, take time to savour and enjoy each bite, allowing yourself to fully appreciate the experience.
- Be aware of your overall diet: Remember that chocolate is just one component of a healthy eating plan. Focus on consuming a variety of nutrient-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
Your ebook gives you a range of healthy chocolate recipes including snacks, breakfasts, dinners and desserts!
Don’t hesitate to get your free download today. Plus, if you want to access more healthy recipes (not just chocolate) you can get over 6,000 delicious, family friendly recipes in The Healthy Mummy App – start your 7 day free trial now.