For a deliciously warming soup in the cooler months, this simple yet clever wonton soup recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge ticks all the boxes.
The savoury broth, flavoured with ginger, garlic and prawn wontons, is super easy to make and is the ultimate comfort food if you’re feeling a bit under the weather. With the green vegetables and a kick of chilli, it’ll also give your immunity and metabolism a boost.
This is a great recipe to make in a big batch so you’ll always have it on hand when you’re craving food to feed your soul.
Want more recipes like this wonton soup recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to lose weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.