I am having a little bit of a dessert fetish at the moment. I just need something a little sweet at the end of my meal, preferably chocolate like. Then this chocolate pudding recipe is perfect!
Try this one for a healthy alternative to a chocolate pudding. It is delicious, nutritious and you definitely will not feel so guilty eating it if you are on weight loss diet.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: 2 hours minimum
Chocolate Pudding Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbs of natural sweetened chocolate powder
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
1. Blitz it together and place it in a pot to put in the fridge.
2. Or you could put it in the freezer to make it even more like icecream.
3. You could also mix it up a little and add raspberries instead of banana or even an alcoholic shot like Baileys.
250 calories per serve
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this, you’ll love our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to thousands of recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them!
Prices start from less than a dollar a day. Learn More Now