Healthy Chocolate Pudding Recipe
I am having a little bit of a dessert fetish at the moment. I just need something a little sweet at the end of my meal, preferably chocolate like. Then this chocolate pudding recipe is perfect!
Try this one for a healthy alternative to a chocolate pudding. It is delicious, nutritious and you definitely will not feel so guilty eating it if you are on weight loss diet.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: 2 hours minimum
Chocolate Pudding Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbs of natural sweetened chocolate powder
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
1. Blitz it together and place it in a pot to put in the fridge.
2. Or you could put it in the freezer to make it even more like icecream.
3. You could also mix it up a little and add raspberries instead of banana or even an alcoholic shot like Baileys.
250 calories per serve