Thanks for completing the quiz, see your results below.
PLUS check your inbox for a FREE gift and see the special offer from us below!!
Take 15% Off Healthy Mummy Skin products today. Simply use code SKIN15 at the checkout……SHOP HERE
If your skin is blotchy, has brown spots, redness, patchy colouring, or uneven texture here’s 5 awesome tips to help you get a more even skin tone.
- Use sunscreen
- Reducing sun exposure will limit the damaging effects of UV rays on your skin (brown spots, dryness, and redness). So load up on sunscreen to protect your skin. Additionally, boosting your body’s collagen levels can also help to repair any existing sun damage. You can do this by adding The Healthy Mummy’s Collagen Powder to your daily beauty routine.
- Exfoliate regularly
- Exfoliation can help remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells particles from your face, instantly evening out your skin tone. It may also help reduce fine red lines. You can exfoliate with a washcloth or use an exfoliating cleanser or scrub.
- Face mask
- Face masks can help to detoxify and soothe your skin reducing irritation, and inflammation. The Healthy Mummy’s Green Clay Mask is loaded with unique ingredients to help detoxify, brighten, and hydrate your skin to reduce redness and improve its texture for a smoother, more even skin tone.
- Whether you have dry or oily skin, moisturising is important to balance your skin’s prevent flaking and dry patches giving your skin tone an immediate lift. The Healthy Mummy’s Nourishing Night Cream treatment helps to repair skin overnight giving you radiant and smooth skin. While The Healthy Mummy’s Superfood Serum visibly plumps, lifts and firms for a smoother, more youthful complexion. Additionally, the Revive Face Oil helps deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin.
- Use a shimmery lotion
- Use The Healthy Mummy’s Glow Flash Balm on top of your moisturiser to get an amazing light catching sheen that helps to disguise any uneven tones. This product brightens and tightens facial contours to make your skin glow.
SHOP THE PRODUCTS AND TAKE 15% OFF TODAY!!!
Real Mum SKIN Product Reviews
Pink Clay Mask
Wow! Mum Elle is showcasing just how quickly her skin has been transformed by her new Healthy Mummy lifestyle, smoothies and SKIN Products.
She says, “I am a dermal (skin) therapist and work alongside a cosmetic medical doctor performing skin treatments for over 10 years. I have tried EVERYTHING, even two rounds of Roaccutane.”
Bec loves how SUPER HYDRATING The Healthy Mummy Revive Oil.
Bec says “I’m so lucky have been using this beautiful new product from The Healthy Mummy. The packaging is lovely and feels really luxurious and smells divine. It feels amazing on my skin, light but super hydrating at the same time. So excited about the improvements I’ve seen with my skin, using this product. As a busy mum to five, it’s important to look after me too.”
Daisy is a huge fan of all of our SKIN products, especially the Beauty Collagen Powder.
She says, “I’m now getting back into the swing of everything and staying consistent and it’s starting to pay off. My skin is starting to glow, and my hair is starting to shine again.
“I love The Healthy Mummy Beauty Collagen Powder. Before using this wonderful product, my hair was falling out in handfuls constantly.”
Samara has made this SKIN product part of her daily skin care routine.
She says, “This is my new favourite way to start my day. After washing my face, I simply apply the new SKIN Superfood Serum to my face and neck and I instantly feel refreshed and ready for the day. Not only does it smell incredible, but it leaves my skin looking and feeling so smooth!! 10 out of 10!!”
Glow Flash Balm
Leah Romiti loves face products and couldn’t wait to try The Healthy Mummy Glow Flash Balm. She was not disappointed.
Leah says, “The Healthy Mummy Skin Glow Flash Balm is beautiful. It smells incredible, feels divine and glides onto your skin like silk. My skin feels super soft and it has a subtle shimmer. Another amazing Healthy Mummy Skin product to add to my daily routine”
Eirini uses our skin range products to help keep her breakouts at bay.
“Guess who has school photos this week and has a couple of pimples come up? Me!
“Thank goodness for The Healthy Mummy Green Clay Mask. My skin loves it, because it helps to detox and soften it. I’ll follow it up later in the week before photo day with the pink mask as I find that helps brighten and even out my skin a bit more.”
Hydro Gel Eye Mask
Rose Quartz Roller
Lauren is a fan of our Rose Quartz Roller. She says, “I took advantage of the sale on The Healthy Mummy skin products and finally got myself one of these rose quartz rollers to go with my stock up of Revive Face Oil, the perfect match!!