Mum of 3 Melissa has been living the Healthy Mummy lifestyle for three years after joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and has not only lost 10 kilos but has transformed her body confidence and is feeling physically and mentally so much stronger.
Melissa credits The Healthy Mummy for the person she has become and says she is forever committed to her healthy way of life.
“Thank you Healthy Mummy. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without you. I owe it all to you. And I am forever grateful to have you in my life and part of my journey.”
All about Melissa
Melissa McGlone is 34 from Kumbia and Queensland and has three boys aged 14, 8 and 7 years old.
She admits that while she was keen to lose weight and get her figure back after having her three children, she also wanted to feel confident in her own skin.
By being consistent with her lifestyle changes and taking full advantage of The Healthy Mummy App, Melissa has lost 10 kilos and experienced so many other benefits.
She shares “My journey has been a long one but it has been consistent with many changes both physically and mentally.”
- I have lost a total of 10kgs and many centimeters.
- I have gone from a size 16 to a size 12.
- I have gained the confidence to leave my home
- I have gained the confidence to exercise outside of my home.
- I have reduced my anxiety and anti-depression medication.
- I am feeling so much stronger.
- I am dressing differently and avoid the black wear now.
- I do more outside activities with my kids now.
- I am less tired.
Melissa is also a big fan of the Healthy Mummy Smoothies and starts every day with one.
“My favourite Healthy Mummy product is the Smoothies. I owe a lot of my weight loss to them. They are my survival go-to when I’m hungry and feel like a treat. They pack full of goodness which helped keeps me well balanced. They are a real treat for me and taste just like a milkshake.”
Melissa also takes full advantage of the Healthy Mummy meal plans and the Healthy Mummy app.
“I follow the Healthy Mummy meal plans. I mostly follow the Healthy Mummy monthly meal plans and customise them to my family’s needs. I’m shocking at planning food and I find it very helpful to access from the Healthy Mummy App.”
Melissa’s 3 tips for success
- Just keep going. Small progress is great, small changes are the key to long-term commitments. Change takes time. Use all the support Healthy Mummy has to offer. We are all on the same journey. You are never alone.
- Use the Healthy Mummy App. Jammed packed with all the information you need right their at your fingers from food prep to exercise videos to well being videos.
- Don’t always look the scales. Take progress photos.
Melissa says she is forever grateful to the Healthy Mummy and its community for helping her to live her healthiest life.
“And thank you Healthy Mummy. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without you. I owe it all to you. And I am forever grateful to have you in my life and part of my journey. I’m Forever committed to The Healthy Mummy!
Join Melissa on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily?
That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
What do you get? You get access to:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.