Anti-Ageing Brekkie Bowl
We’ve all heard the saying that beauty starts from within, well why no add some anti-ageing goodness to your breakfast?
This delicious Anti-Ageing Brekkie Bowl contains so much nutritional goodness that the added benefits of Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder and Healthy Mummy Chocolate Smoothie mix just makes this the perfect breakfast to add to your healthy meal plan!
We have so many more breakfast bowls and other delicious and healthy breakfast recipes like this one in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe hub.
- 200 ml soy milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 serve Healthy Mummy Chocolate Smoothie Mix
- 1 serve The Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1/4 green apple, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- Place soy milk, Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix, Healthy Mummy SKIN Beauty Collagen Powder, cherries and yoghurt in a blender and blitz until well combined.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with apple, kiwi fruit, hemp seeds and walnuts to serve.
Makes 1 serve at 475 calories per serve.
Grab some Healthy Mummy Beauty Collagen Powder today!
At The Healthy Mummy, we love the benefits of collagen so much that as part of our new SKIN range we have created Beauty Collagen Powder in natural berry flavour.
This DELICIOUS once daily addition to your beauty routine blends all the benefits you know and love of collagen with the added restorative powers of protein, vitamin C, zinc and iron.
These powerful elements work together to generate beauty from the inside by supporting:
- Collagen formation in the skin thanks to the Vitamin C
- Cell protection from free radical damage thanks to Vitamin C and Zinc
- Healthy hair and nails thanks to Zinc
- Connective tissue structure thanks to Vitamin C
- Tissue building and repair thanks to the protein
- Collagen type I formation in bones & cartilage thanks to Vitamin C