Healthier Spinach Cob Loaf Dip Recipe
How good is a dip in a Cob Loaf?!! It’s great to take to a party when you’re told to bring something and everyone surely loves it. But, this Cob Loaf Dip Recipe is rammed with calories which is a big No for your healthy diet.
Not this one! The beauty of this Cob loaf recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is that no one will even realise it’s healthy. At only 310 calories per serve, it’s the perfect Healthier Cob Loaf recipe to take to your next party, so practice and follow our steps so that for your next party you have a delicious cob loaf to offer especially for your family or friend who is also concern about their diet.
- 1 Cob Loaf
- 100 grams diced bacon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 300 grams light ricotta
- 300 grams light sour cream
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 can corn kernals drained
- 1 small spring onion sliced
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the top off the cob and scoop out the bread from inside the loaf, leaving a 2cm edge. Tear the break into pieces and set aside.
- Cook off the bacon pieces over a low heat for 5 minutes, stir in garlic powder and take off the heat.
- Add all other ingredients to bacon mix and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into an empty cob loaf and place on a prepared tray. Arrange extra bread pieces and the lid around the cob and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy. Serve warm.
310 calories per serve
This cob loaf dip recipe is DIRECT from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight. Enjoy!
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.