If you haven’t been introduced to the idea of having breakfast-style meals for dinner, let this one be your first (here are some more breakfast for dinner ideas from other real mums).
With flavoursome chorizo, loads of veggies, and the protein of legumes, it’s such a satisfying dish.
This recipe was sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Cassie. She says ‘Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner this flavour packed dish will be a crowd pleaser!’
Here at The Healthy Mummy HQ we are HUGE fans of using chorizo to flavour our weight loss meals. You don’t need much to add loads of flavour.
Some of our favourite recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge include Chicken and Chorizo Pasta, Calamari and Chorizo Spaghetti, and Prawn and Chorizo Pizza.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.