If mornings are sometimes too hectic to make breakfast, these bars are perfect. They’re also great for kids to eat on the way to school on those busy mornings too.
Packed with the goodness of Weet Bix, coconut, banana, honey and peanut butter – they’ve got all the taste you love from a smoothie, cereal or porridge – but they’re made to-go.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to so many make-ahead breakfasts.
Think Pear and Ginger Chia Pudding, Blueberry Breakfast Muffins or the Seeded Breakfast Loaf. Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today!
Want to access thousands of healthy recipes like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE!