3 ingredient zucchini chips just 100 calories
Yes you read that right, three ingredients are all you need for this tasty snack recipe. You might want to make a double batch of these as they’re totally moorish while also being good for you.
Making your own veggie chips is a fun way to pack more vegetables into your family’s diet. Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access other veggie chip recipes including Eggplant Chips, Crispy Kale Chips and Microwave Sweet Potato Chips.
- 1 zucchini
- Olive oil spray
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 95C.
- Using a sharp knife or mandolin, slice zucchini into thin rounds, and lay on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Cover zucchini with another layer of paper towel and press to absorb excess moisture.
- Line a tray with baking paper and spray it with olive oil.
- Lay the zucchini out evenly on the tray.
- Spray with olive oil spray then sprinkle with paprika, salt and parmesan cheese.
- Cook in the oven for around 40 minutes. Cooking times may vary between ovens.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then enjoy.
100 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.