There are SO MANY popular excuses mums use to get out of sexy times!
Because sometimes getting on down in funky town is the last thing on a busy mum’s mind, quite frankly there’s just too many other things that get in the way of sex.
So come on, how many of these popular excuses have you used?
21 popular excuses to get out of sexy time
1. You are so tired and just want to sleep.
2. You are so tired and just want to sleep.
3. You are so tired and just want to sleep.
4. You’ve managed to get some sleep and now you have the energy to attack the massive laundry pile and dirty floors.
5. There is a massive pile of washing that needs to be folded otherwise no one will have clothes for the next day.
6. What if someone wakes up while you’re doing it and stands at the end of the bed staring at you?
7. Your toddler won’t stay in their own bed, your newborn is due to wake up any minute now and you haven’t had time for a shower all day.
8. You have just downloaded the final season of your favourite TV series and made yourself a cuppa.
9. The tooth fairy – what if she’s too busy getting busy and forgets?
10. It’s been eight weeks since you’ve given birth and you feel as though you’re in need of some deforestation.
11. You stomach is really playing up after that spicy meal out.
12. You are too busy mentally figuring out how you will ferry three kids to different specialist appointments tomorrow.
13. The ‘red dragon’ is expected to swoop in soon so it’s best you hold off on sex just in case.
14. Your fitness band isn’t charged and it won’t count as an ‘activity’ so why bother?
15. A person at the supermarket made a snide remark about one of the kids and you just can’t seem to get over it.
16. You’ve just had a particularly unpleasant phone conversation with your in-laws.
17. The school lunches aren’t made, you can’t find library books and tomorrow you have to parent help.
18. Ugh, it’s WAY too hot!
19. The house is a mess, if I ignore it it’ll just get worse.
20. Your dog or cat might feel left out if they are booted out of the room.
21. You have just found out that your favourite celebrity is getting divorced and are devastated.
Bonus: It’s little Johnny’s birthday on the weekend and I haven’t got a present, or wrapping paper and I haven’t RSVP’ed!
Why not just kick all those popular excuses to the curb and re-ignite that romantic flame?
Need an energy boost?
As busy mums we’re all about healthy shortcuts. As such we’ve created a way for you to get a shot of energy-boosting superfoods into your body by barely lifting a finger. You’re welcome!
We’ve managed to pack 37 ingredients from real food sources into our amazing Super Greens. Our ultimate aim is to give busy mums an energy lift. Most of all, breastfeeding mums don’t miss out because it’s one of a few on the market that’s breastfeeding friendly.
Made in Australia for our mums
Super Greens is made in the laid-back NSW town of Byron Bay. It’s been put together using some of the world’s most incredible superfood ingredients.
This product is high in spirulina; which has been labelled the most nutrient dense food on the planet. Super Greens also contains probiotics.
The whole foods that go into Super Greens are natural sources of vitamins and minerals and are an easily digestible blend.
What it doesn’t contain is any dairy, sugar or gluten and it’s vegan friendly.
A powerful energy boost
When you’re conscious of what you’re putting into your body, you need to make every mouthful count. This is why this amazing powder punches well above its weight.
A snapshot of how powerful Super Greens is, this product…
- has 56 more times the vitamin B12 of a beef steak.
- contains the same calcium as three serves of cheese.
- contains the iron of 12 cups of spinach.
- has the vitamin C equivalent of 1.4kgs* of oranges.
- has 11 times more iron than red kidney beans.
- contains 50 times more vitamin B12 than an Atlantic salmon.
- has 11 times more vitamin C than 100ml of orange juice.
- contains as much calcium as one litre of milk.
- has the same vitamin C as half a kilo of red capsicums.
- has as much B12 as 77 eggs.
- contains four times as much calcium as almonds.
Super Greens can help keep your immune system strong
Dr Ross Walker says spirulina is one of the most potent natural stimulants of the immune system.
“Not only does it help fight infections, it also keeps your immune system strong and functioning normally in all situations,” he says.
And getting this much goodness into your diet is as easy as adding a 10g serve of Super Greens into water or your favourite The Healthy Mummy smoothie.
Busy mums, now is the time to stop making excuses and make sure you’re getting your greens! Get your Super Greens mix here.