As part of our HUGE World Healthy Mummy Month celebrations, this July we are giving everyone who purchases our latest book, ‘The Busy Mum’s Guide to Weight Loss on a Budget’, the chance to WIN a $100 Healthy Mummy Store voucher.
We are giving away one voucher EVERY WEEK, so there are plenty of chances to WIN.
Stocked by all major retail and book stores, it is available on shelves and online (including Big W, Kmart and Target) You can also order online
To enter, simply submit your proof of purchase and tell us your favourite recipe from the book and why!
- Tell us in 25 words or less what your FAVOURITE recipe from the book and why.
- Upload your proof of purchase.
This BEAUTIFUL, glossy, hard copy book includes…
✔ More than 120 Delicious Recipes under $2.50
✔ How to Run a Healthy and Budget-Friendly Household
✔ Losing Weight on a Budget
✔ Swap to Save – Items to Swap in Order to Save you Money
✔ Top Tips for Budget and Bulk Shopping & Cooking
Enter your details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘what your FAVOURITE recipe from the book and why’ and upload your photo or receipt.
The prize includes: 1 x $100 Healthy Mummy store voucher every week in July!
Terms and Conditions:
- Total prize pool is valued at $500.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Entries to be submitted by Sunday midnight each week. Winner drawn Monday 8th July, Monday 15th July, Monday 22nd July, Monday 29 July and Thursday 1st August 2019
- The winners will be chosen by the Healthy Mummy Team of Judges at the Healthy Mummy HQ, Manly, NSW, Australia and they will announce the winner within 7 days of the closing date.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- The winners of this competition will be contacted via email and also posted on our ‘Competition Winners’ blog posts (posted healthymummy.com).
- Winners have 14 days to claim their prize once their name has been announced.
P.S – if you have trouble entering your email address, make sure you write your email don’t copy and paste it – plus you can try leaving a space at the end.