- You will need to be a Healthy Mummy app member to take part – get our SUPER special 8 Week Challenge Offer here and secure 90% off
- You will register your 8 Week Challenge pledge here
- The 8 week challenge encompasses two conventional 28 Day Challenges in June (Theme is Immune Boosting) and July (Winter Warmer), packaged for you to get maximum results. For those taking part, you will pledge your 8 week goal, and along with receiving our Challenge Tool kit ebook, plus two lucky mums will get the chance to win $1000 each!
- You will also have access to our Private Support Group on Facebook, where there will be weekly prizes drawn and where they can chat with other mums taking part in the Challenge and get regular support .
- The 8 Week Challenge starts on May 23rd and ends on July 17 – get ready to change your health for the better in 8 weeks!
You will gain FULL access to The Healthy Mummy app to help you to reach your 8 week goals – and this will include:
- Personalised and customised meal plans
- Access to over 6,000 recipes
- Full access to our fitness programs with over 600 at home video workout programs with our expert fitness trainers
- Full access to our mindpower and wellbeing program designed to ensure you are mentally fit to succeed
- Join here if you are not yet a Healthy Mummy app member
- You will receive 24/7 support in our Challenge support group
- You will receive special offers on Healthy Mummy products if you wish to use them on your 8 Week Challenge
- By Pledging your 8 Week Challenge goal you can also win a MEGA Healthy Mummy pack!
How to take part in the 8 Week Challenge
What if I am already doing the 12 Week Challenge?
If you are already on the 12 Week Challenge (we hope you are smashing out Jan) – it is now time to look at your goals you set at the start of the 12 Weeks and see how you are going and if you want to reset them (or set higher ones) as the next 8 Weeks are about to begin.
And you can go here to register your pledge for the next 8 weeks and win the prize for doing so!
If you are new to The Healthy Mummy – Click here to access some helpful articles to get you started.
If you are an existing Challenge Member:
Go to your MY OFFERS area in your account and you will get a link to:
- Pledge Page
- Tool Kit
- Facebook Group
Plus remember to take before, progress and after photos!
Make sure you are keeping a record of these in the app as you go, so you have them to log later.
And if you need some inspiration – here are some mums who have done previous Healthy Mummy Challenges and the results they achieved.
Good luck to everyone taking part! We can’t wait to see you SMASH YOUR GOALS!!!
Check out some AWESOME results from mums on our Healthy Mummy challenges!
1. Cassandra Perrin – lost 30 kilos and 80cms
Cassandra is 41 from Bredbo in NSW and is mum to 6 beautiful children aged 19 to 6 years old. She admits that pouring her heart and soul into her amazing family for the last 22 years meant that she lost herself a bit along the way.
In fact, Cassandra says that following a couple of stressful pregnancies, special needs children and dealing with the challenges of them as teenagers, led to her weight gain.
“I got depressed and it was a vicious cycle. I was stoked when the 12 challenge was announced as this was what I needed,” she says.
“I had 12 weeks of support and accountability with a group of women who were all there doing the same thing, I could do it in the safety of my home and still be connected to a support system of an amazing community and be held accountable each week with my weigh-in, measurements and progress photos.
“I didn’t have to go to a gym. As a morbidly obese lady with social anxiety and depression, this was amazing. I was excited to be a part of a community and still be hidden.”
2. Kirsty Whitehead – lost 18.5 kilos and 72 cms
Kirsty Whitehead has lost a whopping 18.5 kilo and 72cm on the 12 Week Challenge.
“Just before the 12 Week Challenge was announced I made a decision to focus on ME and my wants. The timing was perfect and I wanted to give it my all,” she says.
“My pledge was to be committed to myself. To not give up, to focus on my whole self, my physical, emotionally and also my inner health. To lose 10 kilos.”
3. Cyrstal Joy Maguire – 11.2 Kilos
This Grafton-based mum has lost 11.2kg in JUST 12 weeks on The Healthy Mummy
Crystal has been following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge since the end of April 2021 but really started it when the 12 Week Challenge started in May 2021.
“I decided to join as I saw a photo of me full length on our holiday in April 2021 and it was so terrible that I said I couldn’t look like this anymore and my son needs a healthy fit mum to keep up with and not to be an embarrassment to my son,” she says.
5. Jasmine Ready – 10.5 kilos
What a transformation Jasmine Ready has had on the 12 week Challenge losing 10.3kg and 37cm off her body!
Jasmine signed up to the Challenges because she wanted to lose between 10-12kg and fit in her dress!
“Amazingly, the dress was able to do up at six weeks and I changed my pledged for the other six weeks to get my back rolls gone,” she says.
“Now, I am stronger and fitter every week and keep heading towards my goal. I used the app for everything during the 12 Week Challenge and continued on using it.”
6. Vanessa Teakle –had a 7.3 kilo weight loss
This mum of two children from Geelong in Victoria pledged to stay consistent and work out at least 3 times a week.
Her efforts more than paid off with her not only losing 7.3 kilos, but also 20 cms from her body.