The NEW Healthy Mummy App FAQs
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) you might have about the new app
1. How do I log in?
Use your existing login to access the AMAZING new features!!
2. How do I find the new app?
Be sure to search for “The Healthy Mummy” in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It is a different app to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. The NEW Healthy Mummy App is the new home to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
3. Will my profile details remain the same?
Absolutely!! All your details will carry over to the NEW App when you log in.
4. Will the current 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App automatically update with the new features?
No. We have a shiny new app available for you to use! You can download using the links above! We will then eventually remove the old app, however, you will be given plenty of notice before this happens. Switch over now to be amazed!
5. Why are you retiring your old app? When?
As technology and our App Users evolve, our old App simply could not deliver the reliability, interactive experience or modern operation that we expect for our business and our Users. In order to maintain and stay ahead of technology, our new App will grow to offer a better and more reliable experience on a sustainable operating platform.
We will give all customers as much notice as possible before completely removing the old app.
6. What are the requirements to download the new app?
For Apple devices, you need iOS 9.0 or later and we recommend keeping up to date with the latest iOS version available for your device. Apple advises that you should make sure you are logged into the same iTunes account that you used to purchase the App.
Although the App Store may show an update is available, you need to be logged into the original Apple ID that you used to purchase the app to be able to download any updates. Be sure you are using the same Apple ID.
For Android devices, you need Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later and we recommend keeping up to date with the latest available Android version for your device.
Required versions of iOS and Android
iOS – minimum is v9.0 – recommended is v12.1 (current)
Android – minimum is v4.1 (Jelly Bean) – recommended is v9 (Pie) (current)
iOS 9 was released in March 2016 and is compatible with iPhone 4S, 5, 5C,5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, Air 2 and 3rd and 4th-gen iPad, iPad 2, iPad Mini (1st generation), 2, 3, 4, iPad Pro 12.9inch and 9.7inch as well as 5th and 6th-gen iPod Touch. Devices that do not support this iOS include the original (“old”) iPad, iPhone 4 or iPhone 3 models.
Any of these devices can be updated to the most recent iOS (v12.1) iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12.9, 2015), iPad Pro (9.7), iPad 2017, iPad Pro (10.5), iPad Pro (12.9, 2017), iPad 2018. iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4. We recommend that you update your device to the most recent available update.
For Android, the minimum operating system your device needs to be able to run our new app is version 4 (Jelly Bean) which was released October 31, 2013. The most recent update was released in August 2018. Most devices can run at least version 5 (released 2014). Some older devices cannot be updated or do not have updates available from their manufacturers.
We have successfully tested the app on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (and up), Galaxy S4 (and up), Nexus 5 (and up), Google Pixel, LG G6 (and up), Nexus 7 and Nexus 9, and ZTE (Telstra 4GX A462) devices.
We recommend keeping your device up to date with the latest version of the app at all times. If you are updating an app directly on your device, make sure you are connected to WiFi.
To make sure you are connected to WiFi, go to the Settings app on your device’s home screen, tap Wi-Fi and make sure Wi-Fi is toggled ON and you are connected to a wireless network.
7. What if I cannot download the new app because my device is not supported?
If you are on an older operating system, please ensure you are accessing our fully-optimised 28 Day Challenge site: https://challengeapp.healthymummy.com
You can add it to your favourites for quick access.
8. Why does my device not support the new app?
Not all devices are supported by the App. If your device is supported by the App and you are having an issue, you should contact Customer Service who will support you or escalate the issue to our App Development team, who will review on a case by case basis.
In some cases, uninstalling the App, restarting your device and then reinstalling the App may fix the problem.
9. What if I do not update to the new app?
The Healthy Mummy make necessary updates to The Healthy Mummy App to ensure a better user experience. If you do not update to the new App, you will lose access on your existing mobile device. In this instance, we recommend you refer to the desktop version of our 28 Day Challenge site: https://challengeapp.healthymummy.com
You can add it to your favourites for quick access.
10. What are my options?
- Upgrade your software and download the new App. This will ensure you continue your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge journey and get access to new features.
- Seek advice from your device manufacturer to understand what Apps are supported. Device-related support issues cannot be controlled or changed by The Healthy Mummy.
- Upgrade your device to ensure you are able to manage and download the Apps you use regularly.
- Use the desktop version of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to manage your journey and subscription.
- If you opt out to take actions 1) to 4) and would like to cancel your 28 Day Challenge subscription, please contact Customer Service at [email protected].
STILL NEED HELP?
The Healthy Mummy team is on hand to respond via the live chat in-app, in our Facebook support groups and our customer service ticket portal via https://thehealthymummy.happyfox.com/new.
Not part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge yet? JOIN TODAY!
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE or purchase our Smoothies.