Healthy Mummy Pay Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The Healthy Mummy Payment option is a payment option available to You which allows You to pay for purchases of the Lifetime 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, by four fortnightly instalments over a period of 42 days with only the first payment required at the checkout.
- If You place an Order to purchase the Lifetime 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge using The Healthy Mummy Payment option as your payment option, these Additional Terms and Conditions will apply to that Order in addition to the Terms and Conditions. These will form your Contract with Us.
- Subject to the terms of this Contract:
- once We approve your Order, you will receive confirmation of your purchase
- You agree to make Payments in accordance as outlined in the Additional Terms and Conditions; and
- we will apply Payments made by You towards the Price of the Product and the relevant Delivery Fee (if applicable) notified to You when you place your Order. We will not charge You any other fees or charges for using The Healthy Mummy Payment option.
Your Payment Obligations
- You must make Payments in accordance with the Additional Terms and Conditions, with the first Payment made at the time You place your Order and the remaining three Payments made on or before the Due Date. The amount of each Payment will be determined by dividing the total of the Price of Products in your Order and the Delivery Fee by four.
- You may pay the Payments due on each Due Date by any of the following payment methods:
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, any Payment through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- You will have the option to select a preferred payment method and provide applicable card or account details (Nominated Payment Source) at the time You place your Order. You expressly consent to, authorise and instruct us to automatically charge or deduct the amount of the first Payment from your Nominated Payment Source at the time You place your Order, and the remaining three Payments from your Nominated Payment Source for the amounts and on the Due Dates set out in your Payment Schedule. You are responsible for ensuring You have sufficient funds in your Nominated Payment Source available to make a Payment on the Due Dates specified in your Payment Schedule.
- If We are unable to successfully process any of your Payments, We reserve the right to re-attempt to process the Payment at a later time or date. We will also try to contact You by email and/or telephone to inform You of the overdue payment and to organise payment of the outstanding amount.
- In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of a 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge subscription, no refunds are applicable. If there are extenuating circumstances that mean a refund is honoured, and you have paid one or more Payments, We will cancel any future Payments relating to that Order as well as refund any or part of the Payments You have already made. Your access to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app will be removed.
Interpretation and Definitions
- Below are the meaning of words used in these Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Business Day means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday and on which banks are open for business generally in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Contract means the Terms and Conditions, these Additional Terms and Conditions and the Payment Schedule.
- Delivery Fee means the relevant delivery fee notified to You when You place your Order, if applicable
- Due Date means the date that Payments are due, as specified in the Payment Schedule.
- Order means an order placed for a digital product.
- The Healthy Mummy means healthymummy.com which is fully owned by The Healthy Mummy Pty Ltd.
- Payment or Payments means the payments set out in the Payment Schedule.
- Payment Schedule means the part of this Contract entitled “Payment Schedule”.
- Products means goods sold by The Healthy Mummy.
- Terms and Conditions means The Healthy Mummy’s terms and conditions.
- Us / We means The Healthy Mummy.
- You means the customer placing the Order.