Taylor Woodcock was determined to lose her baby weight and get on top of her heart condition. By using Healthy Mummy Smoothies, and recipes from healthymummy.com, she’s lost a whopping 26 kilos in 10 months and is well on her way to smashing her weight loss goals!
Taylor is a 25 year old mum from Jonaryan in Queensland with one baby boy who is just about to turn a year old.
Ten months ago, when her baby was 8 weeks old she decided that she needed to make some serious changes to her lifestyle in order to lose weight.
Taylor has a heart murmur with leaky valves and with the condition getting worse with her heart being under more strain due to the excess weight, she was determined to do what she could for the sake of her health. Not only that, Taylor was just not happy with how she looked.
She reveals, “My defining moment for losing weight was when I wanted to look in the mirror and not cry at what I saw anymore.
Weight Loss Results
By using The Healthy Mummy Smoothies and Healthy Mummy recipes from the website, Taylor has had some incredible weight loss success.
“I have lost 26kg so far with 14kg to go. It has taken 10 months.”
I’m so proud of my progress so far, the photo on the right was after I’d already lost 15kg unfortunately I didn’t take any when I was at my biggest.”
Taylor no longer needs surgery
“I have been able to start seeing a difference in the way clothes fit an how i am feeling, my heart condition has stabilised again. It is back to a mild instead of moderate condition which means i don’t have to have surgery at this stage.”
Using Smoothies and Free recipes
Taylor uses the smoothies as meal replacements once or twice a day.
“Vanilla is my favourite I mix it with frozen berries”
She also uses adjusted version of the free recipes which the whole family enjoys.
She says, “Stove top lasagne is a family favourite.”
What Taylor eats in a day
Breakfast is a Healthy Mummy smoothie
Lunch is a salad wrap/smoothie
Dinner is what I can whip up out of the pantry an freezer
For physical exercise, Taylor likes to take her little one on walks.
“My advice would be don’t set a time limit for seeing results just take it one day at a time.”
For the Ultimate Guide to Weight loss Smoothies – here’s everything you need to know.
Did you know we have a range of Healthy Mummy Smoothies?
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar-free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious