Need a dose of motivation? Mum shares her top tips to help you focus on your goals
Struggling to focus on your health and weight loss goals? Well, here’s the motivation you need!
Dana is a stay-at-home mum of three and she’s one of your August Motivating Mums! Since starting her Healthy Mummy journey in February 2016, she is 10 kilos lighter.
Here she shares her tips to help you out when it’s the last week of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
‘How bad do you want it? The choice is yours’
Are you pushing yourself 100 per cent? Maybe 80 per cent? Well, if that’s the case and you aren’t happy with your results, why not push yourself that little bit EXTRA this last week on the August 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and give it the full 100 per cent?
Dana says, “Remember the choice is yours. You can put in little effort or BIG effort! Just know when you put yourself all in, be ready for change!!!”
As it’s the last week of the August Challenge, this week is all about focusing on your goals as we approach the finish line. Thankfully, Dana has some handy tips to help!
1. “Write down your goals.”
Sometimes it helps to have them in one place rather than keeping them just in your head.
2. “Surround yourself with your goals.”
“When you wake in the morning make sure you can see them! When we surround ourselves with what we want – we start to stop doing the things we don’t want…”
3. “Wake in the morning and have a warm glass of lemon water.”
You can read all about the benefits of drinking warm water with lemon here!
4. “Have a smoothie!”
Check out all our delicious Healthy Mummy Smoothies here!
5. “Look in the mirror and say ‘I CAN DO THIS!!!'”
That bit of self-motivation can make all the difference!
6. “When the day starts to get hard, LOOK at those goals!!!”
Dana says, “It’s the last week of THIS challenge but it’s the start of a whole new chapter! YOU CAN DO IT!”
Thanks for the awesome tips Dana!
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, customisable weight loss program PROVEN to help mums reach their weight loss goals.
Each month is NEW Challenge theme and next month is our Budget Booty Busting challenge! Think fresh, healthy recipes and booty toning and tightening exercises programs!
Our Challenge also includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
So if you are ready to tone and tighten your booty and overhaul your diet JOIN OUR 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE.