15 Minute Chicken, Cashew and Broccoli Stir Fry
Stir fry is so easy to prepare and they are a great, healthy option for lunch or dinner. Load them up with veggies and some protein for a tasty, family-friendly meal.
Change up the ingredients to whatever veggies you have and enjoy the benefits of all the nutrients and vitamins you will get from this meal. This one is also low carb so fits well with the keto meal plan.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members have access to so many great stir fry recipes.
Some of the most popular ones include the Pork Pineapple and Coconut Stir Fry, Beef Stir Fry with Broccolini and the Chicken Cashew Stir Fry.
- 240 grams chicken breast
- 2 heads bok choy
- 3 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup liquid chicken stock salt reduced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp unsalted cashew nuts chopped
- 1 tbsp tamari gluten free soy sauce
- Cut chicken into pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cut bok choy into quarters and broccoli into florets.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan/wok and set aside.
- Add the garlic and cashews to the pan and cook for a minute or two, just to brown slightly. Now add the bok choy and broccoli, stir fry for one minute.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another 3 minutes or until the vegetables are bright green and tender crisp.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the tamari and toss all ingredients together and serve.
412 calories per serve
See how to make it here!
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.