Yummy 80 calorie choc mint cookies
What is it about the combination of chocolate and mint that works so well? Whatever it is, these cookies are going to be popular with the whole family.
You won’t need to buy biscuits from the supermarket when you can make your own healthy ones from scratch.
Thanks to recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge such as Pistachio and Oat Biscuits, Coconut Weetbix Slice, and Spicy Ginger Cookies, you’ll never be short of sweet snacks.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp peppermint essence
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place oats, baking powder and coconut sugar in a bowl then set aside.
- Whisk honey, coconut oil, milk and peppermint oil until well combined.
- Combine both mixtures together and mix thoroughly.
- Fold through chocolate chips.
- Press into 7 mini silicone moulds or mini patty cases and pop in the oven.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool then remove from moulds (if using them) and store in an airtight container.
80 calories per cookie.
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.