Apple and cranberry oat cookies 92 calories
Looking for a quick one-handed snack to enjoy on the go or while breastfeeding? Try these delicious oat cookies sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie.
Sweetened with just fruit and a little maple syrup, they’re a perfect snack to give you some much-needed energy.
Love cookies? You’ll love the recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We’ve got Chickpea Shortbread Cookies, Spicy Ginger Cookies and Chewy Coconut Cookies to name a few.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 apple grated
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into bowl and mix well.
- Pick up a tablespoon of mixture and squeeze and roll it into ball.
- Press down gently to make it into a cookie shape on the tray (cookies will firm and hold once cooked).
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip over and bake for a further 10 minutes or until golden.
92 calories per cookie.
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.