5 ingredient apple pie oatmeal
For a cool morning, this hot Apple Pie Oatmeal will warm you up from the inside out.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Ash has created this delicious and nutritious recipe.
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to hundreds of breakfast recipes like this which allow you to lose weight the healthy way.
Find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 green apple peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix the chopped apple, cinnamon and water in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until softened.
- Mix the oats, milk and egg until well combined, then add the softened apple mix.
- Place into single serve ovenproof dishes and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes until brown on top and cooked through.
- Optional: serve with a dollop of natural Greek yoghurt.
195 calories per serve