These five ingredient mini quiches are a great savoury snack or light lunch with a salad. They are perfect to make in a batch as they can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days and can be served hot or cold.
These can be thrown together and on the table in under half an hour. Tailor them to your heart’s content (or to suit fussy eaters!) and use up leftover cooked meat or roast veggies that you have on hand.
Paula says, ‘How good do these look! Made a few for hubby and I. The kids saw them and asked if they could have some. The meals are so family friendly. I love the food from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge because they taste sooo good.’
If you like using eggs as a quick meal or snack ingredient, you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You’ll be able to access recipes such as Pumpkin and Leek Frittata, Baked Mexican Eggs, and Ricotta Egg Rollups.
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.