Wheat-free apple and cinnamon oat loaf
If you are trying to cut down on wheat, have run out of flour, or just want to try something different, this sweet loaf made with homemade oat flour is perfect.
Serve this for afternoon tea and both you and the kids will be nice and full until dinner time.
Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for submitting this fabulous recipe.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to other fruit loaves such as the Flaxseed Fruit Loaf, Banana and Ginger Breakfast Loaf and the Lemon and Blueberry Polenta Loaf.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 2 apples peeled
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Slice one of the apples and lay slices on the base of a lined loaf tin.
- Dice the other apple.
- Blitz oats on high in food processor until they resemble flour.
- Whisk milk and eggs in a bowl and then add diced apple, coconut oil, oat flour, maple syrup, bicarb and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour mix over sliced apple and bake for 15 minuets until firm & golden
- Once cooked allow to cook slightly before turning onto board for slicing
185 calories per slice
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.