Coconut Minty Bliss Balls
The perfect healthy alternative to an after-dinner mint. Except we would eat them after any meal, they’re so yummy. These delicious Coconut Minty Bliss Balls are only 67 calories each – too good not to make.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp peppermint essence more if you love it super minty
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ** extra coconut for coating works out to be approx 5 teaspoons
- Blitz all ingredients together (minus the extra coconut for coating) until well combined.
- Roll into balls then toss in coconut to coat.
- Place in fridge/freezer to set.
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer
67 calories per ball