28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Bronwen Lee has sent us this festive-looking smoothie.
Bronwen loves it with the strawberry smoothie powder, but it would also work well with vanilla or banana too!
Bronwen says ‘Fresh or frozen cranberries work well in this recipe.’ Why not try this very berry smoothie for breakfast this week?
Love berries? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for access to recipes such as Berry Bircher, Mixed Berry French Toast or Apple Berry Scrolls.
Click on the link to find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.