Decadent Double Choc Banana Muffins
What’s better than a normal chocolate muffin? A DOUBLE chocolate muffin! Yummo!
These Decadent Double Choc Banana Muffins make the perfect sweet snack to kick those sugar cravings to the kerb?
Love chocolate? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of delicious chocolate treats like Triple Chocolate Cheesecake and Healthy Chocolate Mousse Cups.
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Combine egg, yoghurt, milk, maple syrup and vanilla together and mix well.
- Add banana and mix again.
- Add flour, cacao and baking powder and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into pattie cases and cook for 14 minutes or until cooked through.
Makes 10 small muffins. 73 calories each
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.