Delicious Air fried Custard Toast with Berries
Dessert for breakfast or breakfast for dessert! You can do either with this delicious and simple to make Air Fried Custard Toast from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
You may have seen this recipe already as it became a huge viral trend thanks to Tik Tok. Our healthy version combines high protein greek yoghurt, with eggs and sugar free maple syrup, spread across your favourite toast, air fried and topped with berries. YUM!! And at only 288 calories per serve, this breakfast or dessert recipe is sure to be on repeat on your healthy eating plan!
It’s incredibly easy to make, and versatile too. You could play around with the toppings, using any berries you have or prefer. No Airfyer? No problem. This recipe works just as well in the oven. Just pop it in a preheated oven at 180 c for around 10 – 15 mintues.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has literally thousands of healthy and quick and easy recipes just like this one.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 1 free range egg
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 slices wholegrain or gluten free bread
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg, then add greek yoghurt and maple syrup and stir well.
- Make an indent in the bread with your fingers so it forms a shape of a bowl to pour your custard into.
- Pour the custard mix evenly over the 2 pieces of bread.
- Place in the air fryer on 180 degrees and bake for about 6 minutes or until golden.
- Top toast with berries and cinnamon sugar.
288 calories per serve
Watch how easy it is to make here!
Want access to more incredible recipes like this? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 6000 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.