Flourless Banana Pancakes
A delicious breakfast that's easy to prepare, these Flourless Banana Pancakes are the perfect camping recipe addition to any glamping meal plan.
A delicious breakfast that’s easy to prepare, these Flourless Banana Pancakes are the perfect camping recipe addition to any glamping meal plan.
This recipe serves 4 so it is great to serve the whole family or store leftover batter in the fridge or freezer for another breakfast. Consistency and cooking times may vary depending on the size of the eggs and bananas you use.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||30 mins|
- 8 free-range eggs 400 grams
- 3/4 tsp baking powder 1.9 grams
- 6 small bananas 540 grams
- 1/2 cup (approx) reduced-fat ricotta cheese 230 grams
- 1 & 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1.5 grams
- Use ripe to overripe bananas.
- Whisk the eggs with the baking powder (use a gluten-free version if required).
- Mash bananas with a fork and then combine with the egg mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a tablespoonful of pancake batter per pancake.
- Cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side. Bubbles will appear at the surface when they’re ready to be flipped.
- Serve with some ricotta cheese sprinkled with cinnamon.
315 calories per serve