Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Slice
Try this healthy alternative to the classic cheesecake.
It serves 10 so you can feed a crowd, or store leftovers in the freezer for up to a month. The kids will love this one too!
Want access to MORE delicious recipes like this one?
There’s no need to miss out on your favourite desserts, thanks to recipes like this from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We’ve got even more cheesecake recipes available for members of the challenge, including Chocolate Cheesecake, Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake, and a Ginger Lemon Cheesecake.
Find out more or join HERE.
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix Vanilla
- 3 cups reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Stir together or pulse in a food processor the almond meal, peanut butter and coconut oil until well combined. Press mix into prepared tin and place in freezer to set.
- Combine smoothie powder, yoghurt, cream cheese, vanilla, maple syrup and half the raspberries in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Remove base from the freezer and spread raspberry mix over the top together with remaining raspberries. Cover and return to the freezer until set, for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, remove from the tin and allow to sit on the bench for 10 minutes to soften slightly. Slice into 10 pieces.
- 1 piece is 1 serve. Store leftovers in the freezer for up to a month.
173 calories per serve