An indulgent sweet smoothie recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge flavoured with the wonderful pairing of chocolate and raspberries.
This smoothie calls for the Healthy Mummy Chocolate Tummy Mix, which has a wonderful rich intense chocolate flavour also contains the special Tummy complex which has probiotics and has been formulated to help you beat the bloat!
Raspberries are a healthy little fruit providing antioxidants and potassium as well as omega 3 fatty acids. The pitted dates add a lovely sweet flavour which is levelled out by the almond butter which is full of healthy fats.
Even though this smoothie is full of health benefits, you’ll want to try this because it tastes AMAZING!
Which Smoothie Mix is right for me?
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.