Hot Chocolate on a Stick!
Is there anything better than a deliciously warming mug of Hot Chocolate?! Well, how about one that you can enjoy guilt-free!
These decadent blocks of chocolatey goodness dissolve into a warm cup of milk to create the most lovely rich and comforting cup of hot chocolate that you’ll never look at cocoa in the same way again.
Plus, these cute little Hot Chocolates on a Stick from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are easy and fun to make with the kids. They’re the perfect snack or dessert for when you’re curled up on the couch. At just 201 calories per serve, they’ll most definitely be a hit with the whole family!
What’s more, with a little cellophane and ribbon, they make great little homemade gifts!
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, chocolate is never off-limits.
Check out these 10 amazing chocolate recipes all UNDER 200 calories
- 450 grams Dark chocolate baking chips
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 16 paddle pop sticks
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave as per packet directions.
- Using beaters or a mixer beat sugar, cacao powder and salt.
- Pour in melted chocolate while beating until combined.
- Use a silicone mini cupcake tray and evenly share mixture into 16 holes.
- Top with mini marshmallows and place paddle pop sticks into the centre.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or until set.
- Plunge into hot milk of choice and stir when ready for hot chocolate.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container.
201 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to lose weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.