5 Ingredient Healthy Maple Nut Cheesecake
Is this maple nut cheesecake not the prettiest cheesecake you’ve ever seen?? We promise you it tastes just as good as it looks too and it’s HEALTHY!
Following a healthy eating plan has never been easier when you get to enjoy sweet treats like this. At just 200 calories per cheesecake serve, you MUST add this to your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge menu.
- 400 g ricotta
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 150C.
- Mix all the ingredients except the egg in a food processor until well combined
- Once well combined add the egg, and continue to blend until mixed well together
- Place 6 cupcake cases in a muffin tray (the cardboard cases work well with high sides, but you can use any) and fill the cases ¾ high. You may make more or less than 6 depending on the size of your cases
- Place in the oven for roughly 25-30 min. You want them slightly brown on top, and firm to touch
- Once cooked, turn off oven, open the door slightly and let them cool inside for an hour.
- To decorate them, use some extra natural peanut butter mixed with a dash of pure maple syrup, and some crushed peanuts
Recipe makes 6 cheesecakes at 200 calories each
Want more sweet treats and baking recipes like this maple nut cheesecake? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.