Mini raspberry cheesecake bites
These cheesecakes are made with healthy fresh and raw ingredients and will be sure to hit the spot after a meal.
Using dates is a great way to make cheesecake without needing any white sugar.
The nuts and coconut will help keep you full and satisfied too. Please note, you will need to soak the cashews overnight (or for at least five hours) before commencing this recipe.
If you love cooking with dates, check out the sweet recipe ideas in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to recipes such as Date and Coconut Banoffee Pies, Sticky Date Mug Cake or Coffee Date Slice.
- 1/4 cup unsalted almonds roasted or raw
- 1/4 cup pitted dates soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes then drained
- 2 tbsp coconut shredded or desiccated
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews soaked in water for at least 5 hours then drained
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or defrosted if frozen
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients for the base and blitz until all ingredients have broken down and are well combined.
- Press into moulds, tray, a mini cake pan or patty cases then place aside on the bench while you prepare the top layer. This recipe is based on making 6 cheesecake bites.
- Combine all ingredients for the top layer in a food processor and blitz until smooth. This may take a few minutes and you will need to stop and scrape down the sides of the processor along the way.
- Pour over the base layer then pop in the freezer/fridge to set.
- Can be kept in the freezer or fridge in an airtight container.
- If eating from the freezer, you may need to allow them to stand for a few minutes to soften before enjoying.
193 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it and still hit your weight loss goals? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Think 28 days of at home exercise routines, customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans and 24/7 support.