These family-friendly cheesy meatballs from The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are sure to be a hit with the entire family!
This recipe contains konjac noodles, sometimes known as Shirataki or “Miracle Noodles” as they are filling but very low in calories. The noodles contain a fibre that comes from the root of the konjac plant hence the name. You can get konjac noodles from major supermarkets.
There are heaps of amazing family-friendly and comforting recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that will keep you full and satisfied and on track with your health goals.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.