Three ingredient peanut butter & banana breakfast bars
Peanut butter is a fantastic way to start the day. It’s not only delicious, it’s also packed with energy boosting nutrients such as iron and copper.
This THREE INGREDIENT recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and can be made ahead of time to enjoy for the whole week. It’s perfect for those busy mornings when you just need to get up and go.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access more peanut butter loving recipes, such as Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie Cookies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, or Peanut Butter and Banana Crepes.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 small bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tin or dish with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour batter into the prepared tin/dish and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin/dish and then refrigerate.
- Slice into 5 bars, one bar is one serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Recipe makes 5 serves at 315 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.