Speedy no-cook Peanut Butter Pie
This no-cook peanut butter pie from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge takes just 15 minutes to prepare and is only 270 calories per serve!
Yep, you read that right! Peanut. Butter. Pie.
How good does that sound?! Well, be assured it tastes just as good if not better!
And here’s the really good bit, it only takes 15 minutes to whip up with no cook time making it the perfect dessert when you need one in a hurry but no less special. And, it’s only 270 calories per serve!
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of amazing dessert recipes so you never feel deprived on your weight loss journey.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
- 170 grams shredded wheatmeal biscuits eg Arnotts Plain
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups full fat thickened cream
- 250 grams light cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp vanilla extrat
- 3 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips melted for garnish
- Using a blender or food processor blitz the biscuits into a fine crumb.
- Mix the melted butter and biscuit crumbs until well combined, Using wet hands press the crumb mixture into an 8inch round cake tin. The crumbs should cover the base and halfway up the sides of the tin.
- Place the base in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Whip cream using an electric mixer, once the cream is whipped, scrape out cream and set aside.
- Using the electric mixer whisk together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and peanut butter until completely smooth, you may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove the base from the freezer and fill the tart shell with the creamy peanut butter filling, flatten the top with a spatula.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top to garnish.
- The tart makes 12 serves, leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
1 serve is 270 calories
For more amazing recipes, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, customisable weight loss program PROVEN to help mums reach their weight loss goals.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – express workouts just 10 mins
- Challenge includes a range of different exercises, Pilates, Dance Cardio, Yoga, Pilates, Hiit, Pregancy Workouts, Boxing, Weights Workouts.
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to over 4500 thousand EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!