Sweet and salty chocolate pretzel smoothie
If you love the combination of sweet and salty, you’ll love 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Lauren Kolstad’s creation!
Using the salted caramel Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix gives it such an indulgent taste, you won’t believe that this can be a healthy breakfast!
Lauren has lost 27kg with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you can read her story here.
You can buy the Healthy Mummy Smoothie range from our shop here.
- 1 serve Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix caramel flavour
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 tsp cacao
- 150 ml milk of choice
- 50 ml water
- 1 small pretzel
- 1 tbsp Coco2 spread to decorate the top
- 3 small pretzels crushed, to decorate the top
- Place the smoothie mix, banana, cacao, milk, water and single pretzel in the blender and whiz it up for 2 minutes until fluffy.
- Pour into a glass and decorate the top with the coco2 and crushed pretzels, then DIG IN.
385 calories per serve