Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This Triple Chocolate Cheesecake recipe uses healthy ingredients and it comes in at only 200 cals – so go ahead and treat yourself! Just follow this chocolate cheesecake recipe and your healthy diet is safe!
And if you love this cheesecake recipe, make sure you check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges with over 4,000 recipes, an app, and over 10,000 mums a month doing it.
|Prep Time||90 mins|
|Cook Time||0 mins|
|Passive Time||30 mins|
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil melted
- 250 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 250 g reduced-fat ricotta
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 10 g dark chocolate chopped, to serve
- Line a deep 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine all base ingredients and mix thoroughly. Press into prepared tin and refrigerate until firm.
- Combine cream cheese and ricotta, and beat until smooth and creamy. Separate mixture into 2 bowls.
- Melt 50g of the dark chocolate, add toone half of the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine. Spread over base.
- Melt remaining 100g of dark chocolate, add to second half of the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine. Spread over top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until set. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate to serve.
Calories per serve: 200
Nutrition info: Fat: 12.3g Saturated Fat: 7.6g Carbohydrate: 14.8g Protein: 6.1g Sugar: 9.9g Fibre: 2g
Get recipes just like this on our 28 Day Challenge
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge gives you a meal plan, exercise routine, and tips and advice to help you be the best version of yourself.
Do you find yourself, victim, to emotional eating? Take the stress out of putting so much emphasis on food and diet and try our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge which has been described by 100,000’s mums as a lifestyle change!
With a weekly meal plan consisting of 3 main meals and 3 snacks – The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help you stick to a healthy food plan and hit your weight goals. Hurry up and join us today, because today is the best day to start your healthy lifestyle.
You can find out more or join the 28 Day Challenge HERE.