Australian BBQ’s and summer go hand in hand. There is nothing like eating alfresco and what better way to do it than making some healthy and EASY BBQ recipes!?
These recipes all contain 5 or fewer ingredients fit for your next BBQ!
Upcoming BBQ? Make these 5 easy recipes
1. Cheesy Broccoli Bites
These bites are a great dish to serve when people want something light to nibble on before the main BBQ attraction. Bonus: your kids will love them too.
2. Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs
Easy, quick, nutritious, AND healthy. What more could you want!? Make these kebabs the star of the BBQ and no one needs to know how easy they were to make.
Find this in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe hub.
3. Healthy Homemade Veggie Chips
Having a crunch factor in any meal is always a must. These sweet potato chips are SO easy and you can use virtually any vegetable to make into crisps! Use these veggie chips to scoop up your favourite dip.
4. Pesto, Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
A great combo for a BBQ is spinach and ricotta! By making your own you can yourself A LOT of calories and your guests will be impressed at how healthy and delicious these rolls are.
5. Banana Coffee Sundae
Because you always have to finish a BBQ with a little dessert. This one has only 4 key ingredients that you probably have in your pantry.
Want more recipes using less than 5 main ingredients?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mum’s only 5-star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
- Nutritionist & chef-designed weekly meal plans
- Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
- Daily Motivation from My Coach
- Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
- More than 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
- REAL-TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums